Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "madness scene creater v4"

this was awsome.

if you make more next year, I will be there. best scene creator evar. I like the way you put the AK47 Like it was in hank's hand. And the glock,I like the way it points to the screen. thank you for this portal entry. WOOT! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS! lol.

It's pretty good!

Graphics- there good madness guys, Now i don't know if you drew these or used a sprite sheet but there good none the less. 9/10

Style- not much, theres been a hell of alot of these lately. 3/10

sound- good madness music it's fine. 8/10

violence- IT'S MADNESS! what the hell do you think!?!?! anyways its pretty good violence there could of been more though >.> 9/10

Interactivity- This is game a pretty damn good one to :P 10/10

Humor- Its not funny.... 0/10

Overall- its a pretty good madness flash there could be more stuff in it, ive seen better ones but its pretty decent 7.5/10

matt2k7 responds:

liked

this is great. Nice game really liked i wa on it all night :P

cool

Pretty good.

It was actually cool. But I would have liked more backgrounds. And for the heads, you didn't put all of them, because not all of the heads have a double, facing the opposite way.

ok thanks

its great!!!

THIS IS a great game BUT can i ask you sumtin how do you put sounds in flash PLZ respond?!?!?!?!?!

matt2k7 responds:

u can only put WAV and mP3 sound files into flash just do this file > inport > inport to libary/inport to stage

just do that PM me