Reviews for "Lilium (SessileNomad Cover)"

awesome

omg so good i had this program newgrounds in a box cant remember hu made it and i opened it and under the music section i just saw the word lilium and was LIKE CLICK!!!!

yeah was great

SessileNomad responds:

cool story bro, thanks for review

Unique

This piece is really unique. i like that you mixed piano with an amazing yet wierd sounding techno theme. This sounds legit. Reminds me of deadmau5 :D which is awesome lol. Nice job though man. Did work! ha.

-Reece

techno...

Nice :DDD

pretty nice song some parts i didnt really think they fit in well but over all a nice piece. i can imagine a game where ur all alone in space with this music, kinda like dead space. :)

never played it

Wow!

That was amazing. What genre would this be? I've always loved music of this style but I've never really gotten a name for it. Would it be glitch... or what? Reminds me of Venetian Snares.

SessileNomad responds:

has a lot of different names, pretty common titles are IDM and breakcore, drill n bass, other dumb genre titles

venetian snares is pretty much amazing, i liek the flashbulb, aphex twin, wisp and u-ziq quite a bit as well

.....Naaa

its a mix lullaby and techno :/ Not bad but fast sound change is annyoning...However nice müsic,keep it up like 52. second :D I love 52-1.25 seconds,i want more fast techno :D

techno...