Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

This has always been one of my favorites.

usually Nene is the suicidal (and herpes ridden) damsel in distress. It's not easy to pull off a sucessful break from a characters normal behavior. She looked more latina than asian in this.

good video

Nene has finally defeated te Uberkid (or Uberbot) and heals Darnell and Pico at the end

not this animation!

i just watched an animation and said i wish Nene woudn't die the next animation Nene didn't die in this animation but pico and darnell did!

Omg

This robot thing got mad cus he couldnt go out with nene?That thing is dumb, he cud just move on and find sum other robot gurl or sumthing.Other than that, it was awesome.

loololo

on the front page eww of the uber kid at first sight