Reviews for "The Epic Raid on NG"

Whoa

I expected this to br thrown together and be a bit shoddy. But it looks like some effort has been put into this.

Well made and presented. Fifened and Favourited for the memories and as the chans would say, "for the lulz".

Thanks.

I did rush this a little, but, I don't like half-assing things, so I put some effort into it. So I could "have the lulz" too.

Thanks

Thanks for the info on the raids these dumbasses do for this ill give you 5 out of 5 and lets hope none of these raids work. Ill keep an eye out for these idiots, and keep us updated on these morons ok?

Radioactive24 responds:

No problem. If you think about it, their plan was doomed to work. There's now way us users would allow that kinda shit happen.

I'll see what I can do about the next one -o^

You Win!

For the use of "Farewell of Slavianka", if nothing else. :)

Radioactive24 responds:

Indeed, it's such an awesome song. I had to use it, and it ended up fitting very well.

very funny

I heard about the plans for this, even though I really like the chans, I had nothing to do with any of this since I don't do any part of that "experience". I thought this just fizzled our or it was being delayed for one of those "huge" attacks. I was wrong. I only deal with random images and memes. not much else.

anyways I'm glad the attack never amounted into anything since I like this site's videos and games it has.

I still found the flash very funny since I actually celebrate St. Patricks Day I wasn't using the net so i missed this hugely funny event. Kudos for recording it!

This belongs in the history of the portal!

Radioactive24 responds:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I like the *chans too! They have some awesome fucking pictures, not even just hentai.

But yeah, it's a good thing the raid didn't amount to anything. I'd be pretty pissed if /b/tards ruined NG.

That would be awesome it got into the history of the portal!

Nice.

Nice flash, If only something had actually happened...

I myself am still stunned that even though we knew it was doomed to fail that some people actually tried it... Too bad everyone was too drunk to do anything to new grounds or you might have seen something decent.

If only the people that tried to raid weren't so stupid... I thought the fact that it was pointless and we just wanted the reactions from the threat wasn't made clear enough.

Also; great music.

Indeed.

It's one of my favorite songs.