Reviews for "Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead"

I listened to your stuff a ton when I was 12, your material really hits home to me when I think back to my first days on NG. Good stuff brah. Hope your friend shows up someday.

thanks man, I hope so too, I really do
ANd glad you always liked my stuff :D 6 years ago huh? back in the days of punkomatic 1 :D

oh do you keep making such amazing things man?

serious, this screams "put lyrics to me and I will be a voice for a generation!" I'm telling you mean, I could see SOO much attitude with this. it's still a kick ass song. oh, and sense I am not saying this on punk-o-matic.net, i will say this.

FUCK YEAH THATS FUCKING AWESOME HOLY SHIT BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER THIS SONG IS TIGHT YO! TITS!

lol sorry, felt like adding that in there.

Evil-Dog responds:

Hahaha! Yeah come here to swear..that's good...real goooood :P glad you like it man!
I'd love to clone myself and make a band with myselves and tour the world! :D

Oh... My... Fuck!

Holy shit dude! First the intro blew me away, and when I thought the song couldn't possibly be more epic than that, it does! I downloaded the fucking thing before finishing listening! Scuse my language, but seriously! FUCKING LOVE it mate! I like how the outro is nice and calm too. Very relaxing after such an intense song.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man :D Glad you like it!