Reviews for "Power Star 3"

awsome

cant wait till 4

good

i think you overdid it with the fighting also i cant beleive im saying this but Go Luigi even though mario is better

oh no...

wat happined? its the end of power star 3 but wat will it be next??? will mario or luigi or both die??? or will last a happy ending... hurry up im scared wat will happin...

Incredible!

Criticizing one flash isn't enough so you do another one? Annoying bugger, who cares about your reviews anyway? This was a good flash, nice, fast-paced too. I like the focus on fight scene but such a cliffhanger! Looking forward to Power Star 4!

This is like Mk vs SF

Except shorter, no life bars, and characters that do not belong in a Mature rated flash. Maybe next time? I don't know, I give up on this series. At least the fight was better than before, so it was definitely entertaining. I'd say you have talent, yet I still don't like your storytelling skills.