Reviews for "DERAILED"

Ummmm OK

That was in short insanity kinda made me feel sick when the guy was pullin his guts back in...Owell Good job!

this is really effective!

i really liked this, my face was flat up against the screen (not literally)

this is the best, if you could make it a bit longer and add colour (or not, your choice) or even make a sequel, it will be nice

keep it up man!

Simple, Straightforward, and Hilarious

It was very well presented.
Good work

great one

Wow... talk about awesome....
All i really can say about this one is that is was excellent!! What mroe do i need to say about this one? great graphics, great audio, great entertainment, great idea/plot to it, very original and your effort was great too. well.... i think you get the idea, i thought this one was great.
excellent job on this flash... i can sure see why this one won 2 big awards and made it onto the NG front page.

Awsome!!!!!

This was awsome!!!!!
One of the best I'v ever seen!!!!!