Reviews for "Blue Yoshi's Coke 2"

Yeah, go Blue Yoshi!

Wow, after viewing your last Yoshi Fight, I say this one simply blew away your previous lame attempt, while still preserving your classics ending in most hilarious way possible! (love the nasty huge eyeball pop-out, classics!!)

I also love the fights that Yoshis participated in, fighting for a simple bottle of coke?! Funny as heck :D
The style of your animation had seriously improved and I cannot find any flaw with your animation! Good job! I rated the animation style lower because this style is overused, but your attempts are excellent!
I would love to see more of Yoshi fights and Luigi's spotlight steals XD

Keep up the good work! This one made my day very well!
5/5

-Avek the Fire Lizard

Greaaat!

Now THIS is how you make a sprite movie! Superb!

Nice Job

No offense, but this has about the most cookie-cutter, over done type of borefest plot that you can imagine on Newgrounds.

Saying that, I was surprised to find how much I liked it. I even ENJOYED it. You're a kick ass animator, for one. Everything fit together so damn well. Your timing is perfect. Everything happened at just the right moment.

So, nice job. Surprisingly well done.

Holy moly!

Wow... I never thought the Yoshi's could be that violent over a Coke! Excellent job, man. This is definitely good stuff right here.