Reviews for "Dress Up Hinata"

Sweet!

I now know that me and my friends aren't the only one's that like Hinata!!!! Sweet game, Try Kakashi next time. Friends???

Awosome make a shino! you draw good!

Please make a shino cuz he's so awsome and deserves an awesome person to create him!!!
It was totally awesom, all the clothes and her pose...It must have tooken forever!!!

i like it

dress ups arent just hentai PERVS!!! i hate that... but i love how you drew her, i give it a 10!

this is the best dress up game iv played!!!

how did u draw hinata like that since grade 4! like o my god u are awsome!!!

by the way im a guy and i not praverted

plz do not interpert this the wrong way im not saying this in a mean way

I know

I know why you typed sorry if you can't understand my poor english. Your chinese? Japanese? or what? just send me your answer. By the way, I like the whole of the game!