Reviews for "BotArena2"

Crash

Apparently this game has been crashing quite a bit for people. It's happened to me as well, and your save feature on your webpage doesn't do jack.

Apart from that, this game kicks ass. I just wish I could get through it.

Cruelly addictive!

The weight system was an incredible idea! The restrictions and limitations it put was by no means constricting! It was such a fantastic way to find balance between offense and defence- truly commendable! The the weapons were fairly similar, but their strength was not- another noticably fantastic trait.

Oh, man, what's to say? I like the techno soundtrack, too- very fitting. The sounds of the bullets were somehow satisfying, and the AI was fairly decent. A lot of it was up to luck though- and the right positioning/combination of weapons and armour.

Takes a damn long time to pass. I still can't do it =( Perhaps when I have the luxury of time. Bloody awesome challenge though!

~VelvetDarkRocks~

Great exept....

The game was amzaing exept the save feature it saves once or twice then it doesnt work anymore other wise atstouding game

Magnificcent game

You made a great game but could u like include a freeplay mode where there is no limit to the weight or something like that. Then this game would be perfect.

...

well i gotta say something