Reviews for "Squaresville"

That was great.

really entertaining. I loved how it could be funny and then creepy. The style used was also excellent , which is going from extremely detailed to extremely simple. hell you threw some 3D in there aswell. Anyways, excellent job!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

borg-swallow

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Do you release, how great that flash was? The animation was so exceptional, dude I swear you are going to end up in the cartoon network the lip syncing, hand movments, all flawless this was so the damn sh*t!!! Not the funniest or most entertaining, but I know you just do this for fun and the animation was so amazing nothing mattered, it's score should be atleast 4.07, preferable 4.13. You win, again <3

king david

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

yep, the score keep on dropping like everything I touch, roffle.

monkey scrotums!

If you only get to say one WTF this year...

WTF WTF WTF. very... square, the music was very themed... it made me 'think' square... if that makes any sense... probably not. But hey, a lot of weird things happened when I watched this movie... i never used to be a man... anywho, good work, i was very impressed, I'd like to see you do something with more coherence, or at least controlled chaos, very intriguing

Um.

You, my fine sir, scare me.
Keep your distance, or I shall be forced to retaliate with a paperback copy of Moby Dick.

Your last reply to that comment (Cid+Chocobo=Headache)

Um, don't freak me out too, okay? I love you.

Will you marry me?

I loved it

It was what it was, randomness of a dream, and I loved it all, except the end with the funky beat after the Rhombus Army, other than that I did enjoy it. And it tied together because it was just this dream. Sorry about the Asshats.