Reviews for "The Spider and the Fly"

Awesome Sound

The music was absolutely awesome! where'd you get the soundtrack?

I like the way the style gets somewhat grittier at the end when the spider gets pissed XD great job on the art!

What the hell?

You made me login.. Great work on this. What did you mean when you said "no quality" ?

This is probably as detailed as "SickDeathFiend" 's works, the fight-scene that is.

You just have to make more, it's not everyday we see something as awesome like this. The music choice was the best thing about it probably. Great work.

Perfect

Yes,it's meaningful to have something beauty but cruel revenged.That might be called "another side of mankind"
Absolutely in my favourite.

Groovy.

That was nice. Loved the character design, the music was pefect and I liked the story too. Poor little spider, so sweet. The only thing I thought it probably didn't need was the going through the maze and stuff.. didn't seem to fit with the rest of the movie. Maybe I missed something there?

This is a classic.

It truley is, its going straight to my favourites. I love the idea of something wihich seemed so sweet could have a very dark side. Very good, keep up the good work.