Reviews for "°°Mellow Summer Sun°°"

hello

THis is one interesting song. I liked composition but drums were too loud and some synths too quiet to hear the awesomeness. Reminds me of deus ex

Whirlguy responds:

I tried to keep the synths fairly subtle, and I've been a little bit icky about lowering the volume on the drums, I just love the punch so much, hehe. I've been mixing this on studio monitors, radiospeakers and earbuds. I'm happy with the sound on all three of them, so I guess it's a matter of preference.

Nice

I really like this song. Nice beat, not too loud or too soft, perfect for listening to when working.

Thanks man

Enjoyin the Beats

The drums are a bit loud, but don't lower it. The drums really are what create the uniqueness of this song. Keep it up.
Really loving the sound.

Just a bobbin' my head a little...

...all while chillin', enjoying the mellow summer sun.
A five and a ten is what I'm billin', for the good beats and the fun.
I hope you do appreciate, the spontaneous poem review.
Earned for a song that's great, hope to hear more from you.
Dig it,

DarkX.

Whirlguy responds:

A cool and rhyming review, of which I am fond.
This comment is brand new, oh what to respond?
A thanks and a cheers, glad you like the song.
After all of those years, I end up where I belong.

Which is frontpage ;P