Reviews for "Chikaboom [box-killa]"

I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MUSIC PLOX

But really, great song. You've done it again, Box-Killa! Great work!

Box-Killa responds:

yeeesshhh!!! You are too kind :D

Good mix

It's not usually my tastes in music, but I really liked the mix of sounds you used.

Good job and the piano was awesome

Well well sir

-You have quite the catchy tune here. Very bright and energetic if you ask me. A great way to just get up and get energized.

-The melody is also very unique and dynamic. It never seems to stay the same way for too long. It just flows how you would if you were dancing. Helping you choreograph your own moves to the song. It kept me entranced through the entire thing. It all ended up culminating brilliantly towards the end with the gradual letdown into the piano.

-The bass was a bit much for me at times. It just seemed a little too deep. I'm not saying that it overpowered any other part of the song. It fit nicely with what you did but I think it could of benefited from a little less bass in some areas of the song.

-Still it's one of your better submissions and I really enjoyed listening. I'll have to check out some of your other stuff some other time.

-Review Request Club

Can't get enough of this!!

Everyday every morning, listen to this 5 times or more a day and im good. I just need tto hear it once to get my day going, they extra 7 or 8 times is cuz its just awesome. Nice varying scale runs, gives that energy powering, escalating feeling.
Detuning the piano and slowing it down at the end really adds to ending the song. But as the Black Eyed Peas say E.N.D (Energy Never Dies). Keep up the excellent work. 105D

Box-Killa responds:

haha thanks man, i think you should attach a sterio to your face so you can play it everywhere you go

:D

Even better than the other one!