Reviews for ".::Oasis::."

really great and fantastic

fantastic work you deserve to become a proffesional singer i really hope you do become one considering your voice is astounding

Jessismith responds:

Thank you so much! I am in the process of collaborating on what will be the next Internet phenomenon. After this, there will be no doubt of me becoming pro. I am so happy to hear people cheering me on my way, Thanks again so so much!

Nice soundsssssss.

I like the instruments in this very much. Has it's moments in it, particularly when you use your voice. Sounds likes you say "Those old curtains are really big yah" at some point. Love my ignorance. Anywho overall I like the leading melody and think you could add to it and focus on it a little more and a little earlier. 10age.

Jessismith responds:

Haha, you're so awesome, Leech. Thank you! I love the misheard lyics. Also, I agree with you. I probably should have started that melody earlier in the song, and I probably should have focused more on it rather than just throwing it in at the last minute. xD
As always, I love your review. Thanks again. :)

outstanding and Hauntingly beautiful.

Hey Jess I am realy happy to hear you getting good reviews for your song. It truely deserves it. I am gonna show my friend mali too though he probably doesn't have an account on here.

I noticed the ending you put on there. Very nice way to finish. Plus I don't know if it is just me, but the vocals souned louder this time. Like they where put more in the foreground. It is probably just standing out more cause I have listened to it soo many times now lol.

Jessismith responds:

Thankies Christine. :) I'm glad to hear that. Yeah, Mali just became my buddy on DA. I might have sent this song to him, but I figured that would probably be forward of me. I'm probably going to submit a audio playlist on DA soon, so everyone can hear my audio tracks.

Thanks buddy. I'm glad the quick ending I made worked out well. :) Yeah. You're right. I turned up the vocals quite a bit. The version I sent you was just an incomplete outline sort of. Aww, I'm glad to hear you listened to it a lot. :) Expect more stuff similar to this from me. Thanks again for the review. :)

This puts me inside an RPG game!!

This tune is so captivating that it puts me inside an RPG game!! I can imagine the scenery... I am roaming the country side where meadows of tall green grass and flowers sway back and forth. I am heading towards a small village in the far distance. The sky is just minutes from sunset. As I approach, I can see a peaceful village where children are dancing, running, jumping and playing outside with the butterflies. I see farmers working on their garden and the blacksmith forging a sword with ember flying all around. As I enter the village, I am greeted by a lovely maiden dressed in a beautifully designed blue and white dress. She welcomes me to the village and shows me around. This is where I would be granted a quest--probably from the inn keeper or an old man sitting out in the cemetary by the grave of his wife. :) Anyway, I won't spoil you too much. Excellent vocals! Love them! Keep it up!! You got my 5/10!

XayberOptix

Jessismith responds:

Hmm. That's some nice imagery...I'm starting to picture it too. :) Thank you! And wow! Woohoo! Another 5/10! :D

Very intresting.

This has a very interesting feel to it. It sounds something you would hear from the starting credits of a very epic/dramatice movie. I never really see a whole lot of these kinds of songs here on this website. This song really impresses me.

By the way, what is the voice saying?
You've earned my 5's & 10's. :D

Jessismith responds:

Thank you so much for the 5's and 10's. :) I'm glad to hear you say that. I was definitely going for the epic movie trailer sound(my favorite style) Thank you.

It's actually written in my own elf language, and it speaks of grace. Grace that spared the travelers from the dry harshness of the desert.