Reviews for "The Most Noble Thing"

Fantastic work! :D

Thank you very much!
I tried my very best, which isn't much yet but behold, my infamous stubbornness will drive me further ;)

Even the softer paint look that I usually don't like works really well here. I'm part of a pop art gallery in Asheville, and this looks like the kind of thing that sells like hotcakes over there. Beautiful.

I also 100% agree about the saturation, and your author's comment is the best I've seen on this site.

Hello Mr. Flash
and thank you very much for your review and the starry things.

Oh my, I have to consider moving to Asheville then ^^
Although I guess the gallery-folks wouldn't appreciate my weird social behavior as soon as there was a vernissage ;)

I'm very happy you like the painting even with the softer paint. Just you wait, I might make it one of my life goals to drag you to the soft side, muwahaha!
Also thanks a bunch for your kind words on my description. To be honest, I never planned on going on for so long but as it is with things you truly love, you tend to get carried away. But well, I don't mind getting swept along by great teachers and the marvelous things they help me understand.

Best wishes and may you have a glimpse at the milky way tonight
Rahel

Good luck on the "Portrait of Man" contest.

Aye Cap'n
thank ye lad for your kind wishes and the navigational fix points!

Best wishes to ye and may the winds be in your favour
Rahel

amazing artwork, congrats on the frontpage! : )
- Pandasticality

'ello there Lord Panda
and thank you very much for the cute and cuddly words and all the five-corner-things.

Best wishes to you and have a pantastic day
Rahel

Have you seen the video of him reading hate comments? So great XD

And nice job on this!