Reviews for "Kitten is Angry!"

=\ i am truly dissapointed

i have to be honest... i have been a long time lemon demon fan... but this was such a dissapointment... i mean... lemon demon made ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny... thats a legendary flash... but this.... is crap... im sorry........... at least the graphics were nicely done =]

It was pretty good...

But i dont think it deserved front page that much. No offense of course. Youre tutorials are very helpful and helped me out a lot, but I wasnt too fond of the art style in this one. Im a big fan of Lemon Demon so I music got a 10. Anyway, theres nothing great abut it, but certainly nothing bad either.

very amusing^^

there's nothing bad 2 say about the animation and sounds and the humor was great, btw the lemon demon logo is great^^

good song good flash

liked the song,very amusing. Really liked the flash. The style of it was nice,very simple and cartoon like.

Thats why i like hamsters

they dont go crazy and rip of limbs. Great flash im still laughing. I cant wait to see others