Reviews for "Ryu vs MK: Goobers"

Lucky 7s...

well, I thought the intro was hilarious... He got beamed in the nads with a football. Classic.

The rest of it was pretty funny, although its misleading, I thought there would be an acutal movie first, but it went straight to Outakes and Alternative endings...

CymruAmByth responds:

thanks dude, I knew the football in the balls would catch everyone's eye :D. I'm sure I mentioned about there being an animation I done before this. I do kind of mention this in the description, after changing it :(.

WooT!!! all my 5 R belong to this!!!

HURRAY!!!! A perfect one for the day!! The best i've seen in the portal today and belive me i've sitted a while!! I could watch this forever man more material!!

CymruAmByth responds:

thanks very much fellow european metalhead :D. I'll do a sequel for this, not sure when I'll start making one though :S

Hehehehehe...

Wow...that's some good ole fashion slap happy fun man! Making more of this stuff would make me happy for sure! You are an artist in the humor department and I love your work! Keep up that stuff and make more things like this!!! good work!!! :D

To add: MK and SF are freakin' awsome!!! Glad u used those games!

CymruAmByth responds:

I shall make more stuff, a sequel is in the works as I speak. Glad I made this entertaining for you man. I like to use politics in my huomour you see :)

that was real fun

all of it was funny 5/5

CymruAmByth responds:

thanks a lot for the 5 dude, glad you found it funny :)

Music Credits Please?

i have to know..

that was funny..i loved it

Beginning Music : Wake Up Dead - Megadeth
Menu Music: Blood - Anthrax
Haggar's return: Take No Prisoners - Megadeth
Philip Schofield's entry: Raining Blood - Slayer
A-Team Theme
Nuclear Wipeout: Rust In Peace...Polaris - Megadeth
Psycho theme - Bernard Herrmann.
That's all of the music that I used, I think :S I may have missed some out, but, oh well :)