Reviews for "Libera me from Hell [WIP]"

Takes me back.

You can't really beat the original, but this 1's got the beats. Wish you wouldn't have put the electric guitar in there. It doesn't really fit IMO.

SonicJ responds:

Thanks for the review, you know, listening this just now felt like I could have indeed done a better job, but eh, that was a year ago.

Very spiral :)

The beginning is a masterpiece. I hate the "opera" in the original, so I am searching for a remix. However, if it's still a "WIP", IMHO removing Simon's quotes would make it better. Hell, it could even end up on my playlist.
I'm not going to spoil your 10/10, but think about it ;)

SonicJ responds:

You can vote fairly, it wouldn't hurt my feelings. Sadly, this is no longer a WIP so I guess I should change the title to reflect that, I lost this project long ago :(

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann ftw!

I honestly loved the voice of the Japanese Antispiral and Simon (in the English Kamina and Simon sound way too similar and way different than the personalities of their characters), but you made this song work so well. Easily a 10!

SonicJ responds:

Thanks for the review mate! I really pefer the english voices for this anime over the japanese versions though :<

YEAH!!

I give it a Ten cause TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN IS AMAZING.... Well no that is nto the reason i give it a ten cause it is good i don't really no my way around the beats and what not so i can't give you a good feedback but it is nice. Would make the series proud to have this remix. I wish you would have the Japanese voice overs cause the english voice overs are bad... IMO

SonicJ responds:

THanks for the review! Although, I actually perfered the English version for this anime, the voice of the anti-spiral was the voice of the narrator for soul calibur 4, I love his voice :p

i like the melody

could you make a big 0 remix

SonicJ responds:

Big 0? Is that a song on the sound track?