For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Stick Strike"

YA!

ya there u go a quality game worth the playing time awesome awesome awesome

THe best.

^says it all.

PRIME!!! and HAHA I COPYED YOUR THING!!!!

That shit was the best!!!! Man It wasnt what I was expecting so when I played it I was like PRIME!!!! The amount of effort you must of put into this mate is incredible. Holy CONTROLS freeways movement and all that other cool stuff man!!!! I was busting gats on those taliban MO FOs!!!! That shit was Bloody awsome man!!!
10/10

PRIME!!!

10/10

Great

nice game....though a bit hard to control at times