Reviews for "Virtua Pet"

Very cool, but...

I think this is one of the best pet games on NG, but I took very good care of my Hanster and it grew into a SKUNKY! WTF?

good

my cowheart turn into a undead crab how does that make any sence

Good if you're bored

It's nice to have "non-linear" concept in here, funny acts when you choose to kill them >:D

too hard.

this is the best virtual pet game on newgrounds.. let that sink in for a second..

but did you actually test this game? the best i could do was get the middle-level of the cowheart. i say, make a new, easier, better game with more animations, better timing and some tunes! otherwise, i like it alot.

fun

it needs more options. but somehow is very fun. its like a turn-by-turn game. =)
make more :-\