For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pico: Therapy"

Excellantly represented

Good Job, you certainly captured the essence of all that Pico represents... he is the mascot of newgrounds home of the macarbe and poetic, musical and new age.... Your style was nothing short of utter class.

Professionally i would have liked for you to have kept a consistant level of detail, altho it was above par all the way through there were parts where it was outstanding and if you had kept it like that, i would have presumed it would make this flash better than it already is.

FleckoGold responds:

Well yeah, I can kinda see that. I'll try, but keeping that level of detail takes a lot of work! ...and well I only had a week so I needed to rush through a couple things...Thanks!

chocked

really nice ;D

Thanks man!

Yup....

IT was awesome it's always cool/funny to see someone snap. I would say more but your flash left me speechless.

Dito, my friend....dito

Very fucking nice

Bet that's the last time an uber kid tries to play therapist with pico again. Face it, nobody messes with this kid.

This was some serious SHit!

Very aggressive loved every minute of it!