Reviews for "Sweet Dreams - cover"

I'm blown away!

I'm pretty much at loss of words. I'll try anyway.
At the start I already knew it was going to sound totally different to the original.
Your voice may (as has been said) not sound as powerful as the original singer's, but I think you did a rather good job on singing either way.

I hear just a little bit of an accent to your singing, which makes it just a bit better in its own way.

Then those metal guitars in there, simply perfect, powerful. The drums fit in the mix perfectly too, the cymbals shine through just enough, and just not too much.

I'm digging the synth you brought in the mix right after the vocals in there.
Then, whispered singing, I'm not too much of a fan of the "absolute" panning; I think 'mid-left' and 'mid-right' would have been sufficient; but that may just be because I'm currently listening on headphones.

I like how you strayed away from the original melody towards the end, it really works well. And a nice effect too, the doubled vocals.

I instantly added this to my favourites, so I never lose track of it, ha.
In short: outstanding performance, I'm blown away.

Chilling, yet awesome

Wow.. what more to say about this but that one word, wow. The guitars have an amazing tone which i could hear in some Thrash Metal any day of the week. And your voice is chillingly beautiful, like Amy-Lee from Evanescence, as somebody has already said.

This deserves top marks by everyone, and your voice is so addictive, i'd love to hear more.

nice =/

nice song and sexy voice i liek

good but

Citrina just have to work a little bit on her voice at the begining..
I really love her whispering in my headphones =x

LOVE IT

It sounds really good. In my opinion i wish should would get more of a Scream on some of the lyrics, but OVERALL

5/5 10/10