Reviews for "(Homicidal)"

That was HAWT!

O_O I love you.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

get yo hands out my pants!
>:O

HAHAHA thank you I needed that

Seeing someone a bit more tweaked out than me right now just made my day pass a little easier. The music was perfect, btw.

f

loved it

That was so cool! Thats pretty much the same way i think schizos are. It was a bit short, you could have prolonged it a bit more though. The idea was new and cool. The Graphics were just enough for this type of flash. You said that you were new to the violent type of flashes but like you said the end came out pretty cool. The music fit perfectly into this type of flash and as for humor it's one of those your cracking up on the inside type of things. Looking foward to your next flash.

w

I loved it!

and hey ebaums world guy, A) ebaums sucks nuts, and B) you probably shouldnt advertise other websites. nice job on the flash! goddamn hilarious!

rofl

brillaint movie

well put together you must have spend ages doing this i loved it was so funny the mental guy thought he saw things in colour the sound was great