Reviews for "(Homicidal)"

Sucked... Blew.. Terribility...

I saw what you were going for, and you failed miserably. Gratuitous violence is great, when it's funny. A bunch of random scenes to some piss poor music is not great, or funny, or anything beyond mind numbingly boring and painful to watch. Your animation is getting overhyped, next time, try harder, and put a little more point into it.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

No. Fuck off.

hmm that seemed all too familiar.

do you know me??? and how did you know what i thnk, ahahahahahahahahaha

dunno...

The criminaly insane institutions don't have to mean that the people in the institutions are m entally insane. infact alot of criminals are aware of the fact that it is crime they have commited, but just can't stop. its alot like the quiters in smoking they are aware but can't quit.

eeder-

i hated it

i didnt like it at all
i cant tell u y coz i dont even know

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

its fine
your spelling skills tell me i should not care about your opinion

Huh?

Your making fun of me you jerk