Reviews for "Salad Fingers Karaoke"

Fantastic

That could easily be mistaken for the work of Firth, Great Job on capturing the style, And although I'm not a fan of Firth Parodies, but I really apprieciated the work you put into this, Great Job.

thankyou good fellow.

nice

this was quite nice. you used the characters from the salad fingers nicely, they all had somekind of purpose in this music video. the settings where this took place was nice and it worked as in real music videos. the graphics were a bit simple and rude if you compare them to the original salad fingers, but it's not so big of a deal. music was nice and it fitted the animation nicely or the other way around.

it was funny and i liked it.

thankyou

HAHAHA!!

one of the best David Firth "Spoofs" ive seen yet... good work!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

I'm not sure about this but I think "spoofs" are what you do when you don't like the thing you're spoofing, and your making fun of it. "Parodies" are the same except you like the thing you're making fun of, in which case I'm "parodying" it. Thanks for your review good fellow!

amazing

i loved it, the music was awsome, the animation timed up really well, and the only odd thing was the color! i think i had it play about 10 times. i dont' know, it's definitely on my favorite list!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

thanks fellow, the colouring problem is due to the fact that I'm red green colour blind. I assure you that ive been told many times that salad fingers is green, i don't even know what green looks like to normal people! Thanks for the review. by the way, how did you find out about this movie, from a friend? email me please responding. I want to know how people are still watching this! :)

Don't listen to that fool!

The music was great! and the only problems we're salad fingers color and the freaky demon child thingy over all Damn Great flash and whats the link for the music by the way really good uhh 1 last question the name nose salad what gave you the idea to name it that ok im done I reccomend this flash to any fan of salad fingers though!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

thanks, im red green colour blind, so thats the reason for salad fingers' colour. The band is Hilltop Hoodz and the song is The Nosebleed Section. the name nose salad = snot. salad from your nose. Thanks for your time, cya later.