Reviews for "Let it be [Cover]"

Wow!

I know that you guys didn't create that, i'm not an idiot, but that was a completely original version of that. Very jazzy. I really, really enjoyed it. Very well done. 5 for you, friend.

Chungadaddy responds:

Thank you so much. We are also aiming for the "I'm not an idiot" audience;) and I'm ever so glad you enjoyed it. Keep up the good work friend

Great cover of a wounderful song!

This is a great cover of one of the best bands, IMO. Despite my declared dislike of Jazz music i truly did enjoy this song. Very original for a cover of such a popular song, Keep up the good work!

Chungadaddy responds:

THX!! just glad to see this come through with such a good acceptance. We can do it even better now! Just wish I could show it to you...

Wow!

Great Job!
Finally an "original" cover of a song... Although Jazz isn't my forte you still did a great job!

Chungadaddy responds:

Whoa! A messega from da pope! Sorry! Corny comment =) (I actually like your nick that's why I couldn't held my self). Thx. It's been a while with the comments but it's nice to "hear" still good things about this one.

one of a kind!

I must say this goes right up with Hendrix's cover of Hey Joe, just beautiful. I'd love to have a tab or at least a tab to the chords he uses. Great singing

P.S. My E-mail is still down sry, could you tell me what pedal(s) (in all of your music) your guitarist uses & amp is the responce to this review?

EXCELLENT!

Wow! You did such a great job utilizing the piano, drums, and the guitar.... nice voice too.

Keep up the great work! :)