Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

Needs some editing..

Okay where to start.. First of all please make the start screen text black and a little larger. I needed to zoom in to read it. Second: is it planned that that two links at the start screen are hidden in the background? I used the tab key to show the clickable areas cause.. Third: the movie had no start button and had to be started with the rightclick-menu. The content itself was a little short. Seems to be a trailer. Nice graphics but not much happening, just showing the female character together with a green 2 on white background and some very nice looking movie effect.

Holy....

Wow... That was truely amazing. The graphic and animation quality were utterly outstanding. I haven't seen any of the prior episodes but I am intregued. You have a gift my friend. The only thing this movie was lacking was voice acting. If you had voice acting, then the experience would have been that much better. Thank you for throwing me into a state of utter awe ^_^
-sandman0277

This is incredible.

The best new stuff I've seen all day. Very stylish and a good action sequence too. Near perfect.

Pretty damn good!

I have one suggestion, can put voices on? it will make it better. but dont listen to me cuz i am just one person!

Sweet!