Reviews for "Peril: Distant Star"

Very good.

Enjoyed this quite well, I like the style. Reminds me of some of my best work. Stuff you can listen to over and over all my 5's and stars are belong to this

mr-jazzman responds:

haha and all my thanks r belong to you =P

Perfectly breaks up the monotony of the typical,..

Perfectly breaks up the monotony of the typical synthy songs I hear on Newgrounds. The technicality of this song sets it apart. I don't usually care enough about songs here to write a review, but this song is a masterpeice. Much respect to you.

mr-jazzman responds:

Thank you sir. that's really good to hear =) I'm very glad you liked it. keep listening in the future for new stuff! =)

hmm..

Starts off like Michael Jackson..

mr-jazzman responds:

Lol I can see this, actually. It kinda does, doesn't it?

Holy S**t

When I listened to the feedback version I was thinking it was great how it was and didn't need any revamping. Upon listening to this version, my first thought was "Holy S**t!" and throughout the entire song I was thinking "Holy S**T... HOLY S**T!"

I happen to like all the different melodies, btw. It's like the song is telling a story. I've tried experimenting with that myself (though not with electronic music). If I knew how, I'd hack Newgrounds and give this a 7 out of 5 and a 14 out of 10. This is beautiful.

mr-jazzman responds:

Wow, been a while since someone's reviewed this song lol! =D Glad you liked it man. Hey, I think I'm gonna revamp this song even more now, with my improved skill now...and my heavy dubstep influence. ;) Be on the lookout for more awesomeness!

This is great.

That other song (God i dunno the name) that was dub was probably even more cooler. And i rarely like dub. So chew on the ten like its cake and TAKE IT XD