For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Waiting...."

Everytime!

You nail it everytime.

10/10
5/5
Favorited as well.

Boux responds:

Cool, i have more coming,
peace.

Woooo!

Very nice. Really good choice of chords, like stalagmite said, no slip ups. Relatively moody, not nearly as moody as Sleep, or Inside Mount Olympus, but just moody enough. Peaceful sound, rich and fullfilling.

Excellent travail encore mon ami.
Peace
Tony

Boux responds:

Thought i'd try one with a clean sound, merci encore Tony

=D=D=D

a nice piece. quite emotional but not quite moody like your normal pieces... but perhaps that is because you have toned down the reverb and space.... I think this is rich and full. a nice little choice of chords. no slip ups.
just ace again!

Boux responds:

No effects this time, only acoustic, Glad you're still listenning, thanks as always.
Hey when are you gonna put new piano songs up too, been a while i think :D

Good acousitcs

This song reminds me a lot of GNR's Knocking on Heaven's Door acoustic version, especially at 0:30 and 0:35, are the chods at least similar there? The mood is open, relaxed, and sort of contemplative. The tapping on the guitar is wonderful with the melody.

Boux responds:

Yeah a bit like it, the part also where i strummed that D chord sound alike. Contemplative yeah youre not the first one to describe my music this way. Thanks for listenning.

Yet again

Amazing again man.. get signed now!

Its so smooth and relaxing

Helth
5/5
10/10
Favorited

Boux responds:

haha, i love your reviews, always straight to the point, thanks again! I'll compile some of my song in a CD maybe one day, well see what gives after that.