Reviews for "Empty Feelings"

empty? are you sure? because i see a lotta lust in her eyes........or am i just looking at myself O_O.........................

wow damn that really cool the pencil art mix with the color now that's beautiful

Finally, someone that gets the beauty of unfinished works. I love how much detail and effort that you applied to the face; it really helps in the transition when you get to the rough sketch. Also, the rough sketch border really gives the color room to breath. I like that I can see the moments of contemplation that I wouldn't have seen if you finished this picture. Great work, and I hope that you submit more to here in the future.

Her colored face is the mask that she wears to hide the empty feelings that are the gray portions, which I assume is the inner "emptiness" ? That's my best guess lol

SignHerePlease responds:

<w<

I can see the rings in the corner of the page indicating your notebook sketch.
Coloration and shade such are dealt with another program that is alien to its extent of design yet clearly blends in well.
Though what you define as symbolism is your perspective and as the artist, of your choosing.
Though what i define as symbolic is the fact you open new doors to possible perspectives in a piece where you can define it as finished, where others believe not.

It is a great mix between artist and audience where the question isn't "What does it symbolize?" but rather, "When will it symbolize?"

very deep and interesting concept Sign.

Great to hear from you again, how was your trip? Or have you finished it yet i wonder?

SignHerePlease responds:

That is far too relevant, it scares me you mind reader.

And it was fun in basic combat training if not hectic. AIT should be the same