Reviews for "The REAL revenge."

uhm

what the hell? i really didnt like seeing him having crap come out of his arse

This just isn't funny

sry I'm just not a fan of shit jokes. Like some of ur other stuff was good to a point but it just got too gross. Lay off the crap. You can animate so put it to some good use please! You need to find something new cause all u do is make people take shits. What did u do when u worked with the simpsons? Taking a shit isn't funny...I don't know why u seem to think it is after tons of reviews from people telling u to use ur skills for something better. It's pretty sick. Why do you like to do this so much?

LOL

that was so funny. its THE BEST!!!

lmao hilarious

wow i played this game its hilarious. The reviews from the star wars nerds are funny too. Maybe you should add their reviews to ur game like a title called "Star Wars Nerd Critics" it would be funny.
i especially found it funny when he pooped and it was almost about to land on the plate cuz i saw the first button and it landed on the plate. LOL

OMG!!!

LMAO!!! SO FUCKING GREAT!!! AND THE REVIEWS BY THE STAR WARS NERDS ARE EVEN FUNNIER!!!! I GIVE YOU A 5!!!