Reviews for "Return of Starbucks"

i liked it

i can sorta imagine this happening.. couple of star wars fans dress up to see the new movie and going to a starbucks afterwords.. nice animation none-the-less

I Loved It! Funny!

I thought it was rlly good. Besides some the cheezy lines Vader had. The Emp was funny as hell! lmao."not flying back here" Vader had some funny ones 2, like when he tried 2 piss him off. Or when he was like"IM SORRY I HAVE 2 BREATH" or when he was saying all he was doin was trying 2 c the god**** menu. haha funny crap. But some of Vaders lines where lame,"im trying 2 c menu ***hole." or "i have respitory probs" kinda lame. Haha there body movements were awesome lol. Loved it.

nice

that was kick ass, it was way better than all the other crapy "comedies" about star wars, keep up the good work.

SCUB NATION LIVES!!!

Funny Vader/Palpatine/Star Wars parody

Heheh...i love this :D! You made Palpatine and Vader hilarious :D! It was a treat watching them argue over Starbucks and Vader's breathing. Whoa, didn't know there are only 3 Starbuckses in the galaxy. LOL! Poor Palpatine...I wonder if he enjoyed his coffee...

That was actually funnier than I thought.