Reviews for "ParagonX9 - HyperioxX"

Zomg, awesome!

Great stuff here man.

Has a really fresh touch to it, its really fast, and VERY tight. The beat is just thumpin' along and all the synths carry me straight away to dnb/techno heaven man. Gives me slight touches of the new Prodigy cd!

Great breakdown, really well made piano part, the sound of the piano (very loud and reeverbed, delayed.) and the pads in the back really does make it an incredibly part.

The drag up after that is E P I C!!!

10/10
5/5

All in all an awesome song, nice bass and yeah, an incredibly mix :)))

Thank you for your time.

-[ BeatSource ]-

Good stuff

I liked it a lot. Although I do like some of your other stuff better. I noticed you were trying different things and the sound was a little different. It was a lot more DDRish than a lot of your other stuff. I guess the only thing I could say was keeping from getting a 10 was that it was a little too fast.

great

I luv your songs!

Hyperactive!

This song is full of spirit! I absolutely love the fast paced sound combined with the classic kick'hat'snare combo. <3

Progression is very awesome, different layers flow very well into the other, and I absolutely love the bass and scratch-woo sounds. XD

Easily the best thing about the song is the breakdown into the AMAZING piano arrangement! You know me, I absolutely love anything that has to do with piano and that section is easily my favorite in the entire song!

And then ofcourse it amps directly back into that awesome hyper sound. XD This is a really cool song!

Downloaded,