Reviews for "PEACETANK"

DAM

awesome job. if only shooting flowers at people could stop war, wed be outta iraq by now

great animation

The graphics of the flash are great. I love the way how you drew the peacetank. The style is pretty random, but for some reason, (I don't know why, lol.) I like it. The sound is also pretty cool. The reason why I voted high for humor was because I laughed a lot while watching your flash. (I normally don't laugh that much while watching flashes.) In all, the moive was a very well designed masterpiece in all the aspects. That's why it has such a high score. And it definetely deserves that. dude, you did a great job, and i wish you to keep the work up.

I don't get why this is getting such high praise..

This is pretty good, but it's being treated as if it were the best NG has ever seen...it's not. It's alright, but I don't think it took too much time, especially for an animator of your skill level. Unless you mixed the sound from scratch...but then that's just sad. I would love to see something with more of a storlyline from you...great animator, but not a great short.

well deserving of its award

the soundtrack, scene jump, animation, and message as a whole made for a really good lil movie. good job:)

cool flash

I can agree with most of it,
i do want to know however is if u made friend+friend=piece if not send me link to where u got it

cause i really need to look at those