For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "PEACETANK"

Just par

I personally didn't like it i didn't see anything new or impressive i like your style of graphics and ideas in some of your other flash but this one i just didn't enjoy.

DanPaladin responds:

sorry

It makes a good point

It conveys a very good message that alot of us should think about. Besides that, the animation was superb and the audio went nicely with it.

I look fowrard to watching more of your flash movies

great sound intergation, and smoooooooth.

yes my spelling sucks i know any way great job on this flash.

im curius i dont make these things yet so im not sure, but why isnt more color used it seems that all the good films lack color and could skyrocket if they had more, just a question.

DanPaladin responds:

i purposefully limited the colors in this animation

nicely done

Pretty good lesson, peace not war. War should be the last resort. I like your art style, and your a pretty popular artist, wow you got front page in a matter of minutes or hours. The day wasn't even over, and you got it, i'm jelious.

Yep

Wwwaaaayyyy better than Proto... The best thing about Proto was that it was very simple and you managed to do just that but with much better graphics... Great work, I liked it...