Reviews for "Helix - Archetype"

SAVAGE!!

DOOD THIS IS AWSOME!!! U GOTTA UsE IT IN FLASH

Helix6 responds:

I don't do Flash, I do music (occasionally :). Maybe some authors will take interest and find a place to cram some of my stuff in.

Crazy.

Insane, man. Totally insane. If I could get the downloads to work, I'd download this. As a matter of fact, I would like to use it for my next animation, but something is skrewy at the moment. Stupid computer. *facepalms*

Anyways, back on track! Incredible peice. I don't know much about the technical aspect of music production, but I was visibly nodding my head when I read the previous review that said they'd buy an album of your stuff.

Indubitably an incredible work of art, Helix. I love them all! Pray we never meet outside of Newgrounds, I'd constantly badger you about your latest project...

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. I've never thought commercially but, I'd sell a CD of some of my stuff for maybe $5 plus shipping. ? Maybe there would be some takers.

awsome

wow that is one great song. I definately agree that it had a jungle-like sound to it. I probably kept it repeating for about 30 minutes and i never noticed a transition between the loops and it sounded like one huge great song. i noticed your music has that quality and i love it. I really took a liking to your work and i hope to hear more.

Helix6 responds:

Thank you. I try to keep it fluid, and more is coming.

Nice Job

Awsome song, whoever voted a 0 for this obviously fears the fact that you are better than them. Probably that Chainsaw guy. Anyways, thats a flaw in the audio portal mixed with dumbass 12 year olds. Fuck em', keep up the good work.

Thanks.

u are...

A GOD!! jesus u are awsome in idustrial shit dont change all a sudden keep this up u will be my #1 industrial author and ZeRo_BaSs will be #1 for everything else!! awsome man!

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy...