Reviews for "Living Dead Girl"

Love it, the eyes are killer, but I have one complaint...

POST A NEW CHIHANA PAGE!!!

Very nice; ice-blue eyes, skin as pale as the moon, festering wounds across her abdomen...
She's gorgeous!

Seriously, very cute and cool!

wow very nice

Im pretty impressed with this one, You have pushed the details on this to a new level, there are some nice details, nice

colors and some great textures to go with those colors so props to you for that, this was just pretty amazing and i was glad to see it, must have been fun working on this, i am amazed most of all with the vibrant color and feel of this, anyways good job and hope to see more stuff like this.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Well i think you have a solid piece, very good detail, and nice effort, maybe more backround color effects but honestly doesnt need it.