Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Stagnant Waltz"

Ok, wow...

You must come back to this one. You can do a lot with this, flash especially.
I closed my eyes and saw two Tim Burton-esque puppets, who don't really like one another, being made to dance together but, they couldn't understand why they were embracing each other until they look up at 0:51 and despairingly realize they are strung to the puppeteers controls.

Dungeecount responds:

Wow you'd sure make an awesome poet :D I wouldn't have thought of that! Thanks for the awesome review :) I should probably come back to it, maybe remix it or something, great idea :D Thanks!

cool

i have manny uses for it
as a wierd circus (of death duh) some old house setting maby if its just right when someone is killed or if its a funeral

tell me wat u think
-erikisyourgod

Dungeecount responds:

Sounds like a fitting idea, go right ahead and do what you want with it, just send me the link if and when you do ! :D

Circuses are weeeiiiiirrrdddd

...

nice job dungeecount.

Dungeecount responds:

Thanks, but the more I listen to this one, the more I dislike it. Must be getting old to me.

lost

this sounds like something he's missing like people killing zombies, but zombies are many who end up killing humans and increasingly is being lost more...
i like so much it

Dungeecount responds:

Thanks, I was thinking zombies with this, and apparently so were a lot of other people. I'm really happy to see so many people enjoying this!

good song byt better is day of the madness

Dungeecount responds:

Seeing as Day of Madness is a movie, and this is a song, I'd say it's pretty hard to compare one being better than the other when they aren't the same thing. Like comparing a shirt to a pair of shorts. But yes, I do enjoy Littleluckylink's work, it's fantastic!