Reviews for "Ass Track"

I love the expression on her face. and the colors are excellent. Looking through your submissions you can really tell have vastly you've improved,

nice job

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

Thank you very much, I have been working so hard to improve myself in every way. It's so refreshing to see someone has noticed. Thanks!

im not real big on nude art but this one strikes me as fascinating.

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

Well, I'm glad you think so x

What thick lips. Im proud of you, improving all the time.

Why thank you! (:

Wow.
Just wow.
Taking this from a purely artistic stand point it's fucking gorgeous! I mean the proportion are kind of odd in some places, but over all it comes together in a nice style. You have some serious skill, don't you dare stop making awesome art.

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

thank you so much! This made me smile a great deal & I'm so appreciative x

This looks great - I'm just not sure about the eyebrows. That being said, I'm a terrible artist so who am I to complain?

Also, big butts = awesome. Just had to throw that in. Splendid piece though!