Reviews for "Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.3"

Superior

I must say that this is one of the best fan made Sonic stories ever. The story is very deep and the sprite work is extremely good along with the sound. It's a shame that there were never any sprites for the Knothole characters in the old Sonic show because it would have been better for them to be killed also making Sonic even angrier because of the death of his love, Sally. But, that's not your fault and it was great even without them. Keep up the great work! I'll be waiting for the next episodes!

If you want to add Megaman Zero...

here's my idea. You can add him way later if you want.

The truce between Neo Arcadia and the Resistance goes out of control when Mekkaku attacks both sides. He ends up killing both the Neo Arcadian and the Resistance members, but fails to kill Zero. Zero, angered by the death of Ciel, meets with Sonic and his crew and vows to destroy Mekkaku, even if it means destroying himself.

Anyway, nice movie, and very bloody.

Wow. I'm into this stuff.

Man, it's too bad that marks stop at ten. That was some seriously good plotwork and great graphics, sound, etc. to go with it and create the mood. I can't wait to see how it ends. I've seen the others and they were good too. This is a serious drama, and I would like to see more. Great job!

wow

simply amazing, i love it, this one is going in my favorites

Getting real juicy here.

Wow the suspense is unreal as the storyline gets better and better and more characters no doubt,pure excellence really! =D