Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Lobster Pencil"

That was complete and utter randomness

cool animation...I especially liked the falling bricks. Very smoothly done. Very freaky and somewhat odd. Funky audio fucked about with my head which put me off. Didnt really see a plot of any kind, but mind you, with a title of "lobster pencil" does there need to be?

This Was Hypnotizing

the single most hypnotizing flash i ahev ever seen, and the buzzing and insane soises really set the mood for all that weird randomness, it was ausome, im a sucker for this kind of stuff.

Had to be drugs.

This would be much better without the annoying buzz, it hurts my brain so... Points for zombie turtles.

I loved it!!

Agh! That was amazing! So cool, and the sound was awesome, I loved the hopping carrot in the cape, and the tomatoe guy or whatever it was amazing as well, awesome job. I loved it. I liked everything in it!

Interesting and surreal

I enjoyed this piece because I felt like it was art instead of an animation driven by a simple to follow plot. It was a fine expression of many different things - in the way a dream would present them to you in your sleep. Well done - enjoyed it a lot!