Reviews for "=Onslaught="

hey...

hey, I used your song in my movie. Sorry for not asking for your permission before using it. I hope you don't mind. The song is awesome by the way.

Hades responds:

Well, thanks for telling me, most people don't even bother to notify the author of the music, so this is a welcome refreshment. And thanks for the review, I'm glad you found the song to your liking.

Awesome

I really liked this song.
I have to disagree with many people on the bass.
I think the bass suits this song very well.
Keep up the awesome work. =)

Hades responds:

Thanks for the comment, dude. It's a refreshment to hear someone actually liked the bass, for a change. ;D

Adrenaline rush

Listening to it reminded me of the old MS-DOS game Stargunner. This song would be perfect for it =). Nice work, really like it.

Hades responds:

Stargunner? Can't really say that I've ever played it. I guess I could give it a shot if I came across it. ;D Thanks for your comment!

Nice

Really good, does get repetitive, and does have that annoying misquito, I hat it too, but other thean, really nice

Hades responds:

Yeah, as long as you lived through it, I guess it's not that bad. ;D

Very Good Tune

The beginning instrument reminded me of twilight princess when you have to face the twilight monsters.... however this piece is great!! 5/5 10/10