Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "We Are Human"

I'm definitely gonna miss the duo

Definitely..

They said farewell in a classy way. And I think they'd be glad to see classy tributes like this. I know I am. The reflections, folds, background reference, etc. are all really nice touches that show you put effort into this because this mattered to you. Getting older inevitably means learning to cope with losing these transient things that come to mean a lot to us. It also means learning that we can still celebrate these things for what they gave us all while they could, but it also means learning that new things worth celebrating will come into our lives too. It hurts at the time, because we loved them - but going forward, love is still the answer.

tl;dr: art gud 5/5 gj.

Unposture-mov responds:

We will still love them even if they departed. Im glad i made a tribute for Daft Punk, they are legends 💛

Ended too damn soon. Never even got to see them live...

28 years... 28 G--damn years of amazing fucking music.

INTERSTELLA 5555
DISCOVERY
HUMAN AFTER ALL
RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES
TRON LEGACY

1993-2021.

This is an incredible tribute to a truly incredible duo. They did what Bill & Ted did in the movies but in real life. Unite the world with songs.

I hope somewhere out there, Monsieurs Guillaume Emmanuel "Guy-Manuel" de Homem-Christo & Thomas Bangalter see all the art people have made to their farewell.

Unposture-mov responds:

im glad to do a tribute for them, and i hope they see what others did for their farewells.
Gosh its heartbreaking..

amazing art

Unposture-mov responds:

I was born 1992 and remember when i first really heard/discovered their music in early age of... jeez i can't even remember i think 8 - 10 maybe? point is i may not be a musician and i may not have been inspired by them as some other people did to make music. But damn did they leave a mark in my life and in millions of others. I already miss their music, i think i'm gonna' spend the next 2 weeks only listening to their music. Great tribute drawing!

Unposture-mov responds:

they sure helped me through sometimes, and i think i will too, but probably for the rest of the year.