Reviews for "Lighthouse"

Holy shit.

Wow, WOW!

The best review I can gice

There needs to be more of this on NG art portal...

Absolutely Wonderful!

Brilliant. Iike how all the colors, regardless of what color, all flow into each other. The beautiful Photoshop paintbrush effect gives this piece of work a lovely serene feel to it. Keep up the good work!

5/5 and 10/10!

Indeed

The coloring is brillant almost cinematic. Maybe time to think of becoming a animator?

Woah, I KNEW you had done something different with this. I think this is the best art piece you have ever worked on! I think it's mostly because it's so different but works so well. It's a pity this will be your only digital painting, but at least you managed to get something truly awesome out of it! You seem to have something for blue hair. Everything looks so gorgeous.

I love seeing the moon. You get to see only part of it light up, but you can still see the outline of the rest of it. This seems exactly like something you would see at an art museum. You have shown us that flash work is art. The shading is absolutely flawless. I like the humbleness in the person's eyes.