Reviews for "NG Tournament: Semi's 1"

Sneepioo's verdict

AAAAH YES! I have been waiting so long for another one of these! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS, i love it! this is so damn good, so smooth, so..so..so awsome. Now let's wait for the finals!

OMFG ┬┤THAT WAS SWEET!!!!

Please make the seccond one as fast as you fucking can!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! That was the best movie of the fucking month!!! That was also pretty fun, the part where you show all the people in the glasses who have died, and Tom Fulp is there ;) nice thinking bright boy.
Keep up the SUPER COOL, GOOD ASS, NICE CHICKY CHICKY FUCKING WORK!!!!
Peace man

Your unbelievable

You have a very rare talent that only a select few have. Its not very often that I am enticed to watch every single detail of a movie. I will be checking newgrounds everyday until I see your next movie up. I absolutely can't wait for it. You are an amazing artist and you will go far with it. Keep it up. Negative comments shouldn't bother you at all. I am sure you know that your very good.

error-45207 responds:

hey thanks alot man! :) I really appreciate this review although a little word of advice... i wouldn't search NG for my next fight for at least a month..:\ lol but i duno i mite get all into it and finish it in a week! thanks for the review

Good...Good

What more can i say?!

good improvement...

NICE, this is a actually improved from the last one, unlike many series! Nicely done but, I dont think xiao would have been caught off gaurd so easily!and he doesn't TALK!) but its still a good flash!