Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "FFF:Gaiden"

The Power of Flash in Storytelling

I have to say, I'm rather impressed with this whole FFF series. I find the world you've created for these characters to be facinating. It's the presentation, really, that makes this good. When adapting characters from different games into a fanfic, that fic often has a sort of gracelessness to it. In the case of this series, however, you've managed to create one of the more artistic integrations I've seen in something like this. I also like the soundtrack; not a short melody looped, but something more encompassing that enhances the storytelling.

We're not dealing with the best artwork in Flash history, but this is still one of the best vids in Flash history, for the above reasons. This is one of the things Flash is made for.

Squaresoft Would Be Proud - Best Portal Ever!

For a long time, i didn't think I'd find anything as good as 'The Final Task' - But now i have found somthing better...
As a Square fan who has been playing since FF1(Don't let then make Wizzkid01 fool you, I've had it for 10 years!), I truly appreciate what you have done with your animations - the ones that preceded this were quite good, but you should know that this is somthing special.

I appreciate all of the obscure FF3 references, even if I am the only other person to get them.
I patiently await the next act of brilliance and style you will bring to the portal.
- Ever think of making a Seiken Detsu series of movies (The Secret of Mana series), or possibly one on Chrono Triger?

Pimp, pimp, PIMP!

The best Final Fighting Fantasy! But why was Yuffie the big ole person to have masamune and stuff, when she was the skank of Final Fantasy VII, it just doesn't make sense to me.

i'm speechless

all i can say is when are you going to make the ending?

Simply great.

This is one of the most well done movies there is on newgrounds.