Reviews for "Milk{Menu Loop}"

Nice!

damn it why cant i come up with these kinds of sounds on FL lol.
Goodjob on all your music though.
i do think the bass was a little loud when it first came in(it might sound noobish but maybe fade it in slightly?) i don't know what i'm talking about though >.<... listen to my music if you dont believe me =P

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Thanks for your opinion this song is a weird one so I really dunno about it.

menu music... unused ;_;

I'd love to use this song for a menu... It should have been done by now =(

Oh well. Maybe one day.

woot!

i love ur work! it rox!

Thats cool.

Good stuff!

I see a lot of potential for use for this one. I don't know if you've ever played that one game with the squares and whatnot (the one where you're one square and you have to avoid the rest or something), but I can see this being used in something like that. Keep 'em coming, I'm interested in hearing some more of your work.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

I'd like to do some more ambient songs in the future, more should be coming sometime.... I'm just not sure when.

Thanx :P

Thanks for making this man it fits perfectly for "your" game :P. The beat is so good to the song it sounds like the song revolves around that. It has a dark futuristic feel to it which is how its meant to be. I find this piece very original and different from your usual style. This could defiantly be turned into a full blown song! Hope other people like this too :D.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Still have no idea what your doing and using it for.