Reviews for "3d virtua shooter"

Very good.

I liked it very much. I haven'y seen a game like that. Very nice. However, making a real gun for the player would improve it greatly. Also, sound would make it ten times better. Great game. Only 63KB. I got 31.751 secs.

xeroe responds:

i got 29.999secs (truth) yeah, I'm gunna get into flash more and figure out how to do simple things like sound

21.398

thats really good for your first game btw thats my time

thanks and nice time!

good game

some people dont under stand that this is really suposed to be a reflex test not a shooting game

And now for the (constructive?) criticism

You need to vary the targets more... they move too slowly. I could just sit there and wait for them to get poised and ready and click(?) them down.
You kinda need a gun, just a little hand kinda puts you off.
Sound is also very important, you need to put some sound in there.

Try again.

24.214

That was GREAT for a first game!I woyld have liked to see something in the background besides white,maybe add some music,and some blood also.Great job though d00d,keep it up man!

xeroe responds:

thanks, check out jamessmith.cjb.net for updated versions