Reviews for "My Breath Upon Your Hand"

I liked the lyrics.

That was some nice poetry.

The song..not my style.

Thanks

wow

that is what i call talent nice work

LLAAPPSSEE responds:

Thanks man, im glad you appreciate what i do.

GREAT

I really really liked this song. The only thing I didn't like was that the drums seemed too loud, so once they came in I had to strain a bit to hear the other stuff.

LLAAPPSSEE responds:

Good man, im glad you liked it a lot. The drums may be up a bit, i should go back and mess around with them. Thanks for your review.

=) amazing

wow :o this was really nice, and amazing :) although i thought the "vocals" were a bti awkward at first =/ but overall really good :)

LLAAPPSSEE responds:

Thanks for the review man. Yeah, the vocals, something new i've never tried so a bit weird. I wouldnt have them be to blatant. I dont think i'd be much of a singer.

Imagining...

Some things I can put into my head from this, that run through my head when I listen to this, all amazing thoughts, thanks for the song, it sounds great. -Mavorick

LLAAPPSSEE responds:

Good man, I'm glad it does. Its all about a sonic-visual experience. I want you to be able to feel it. So i accomplished my goal.

Thank you for your review. Keep listening.